Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 PCIe Sound Card, 127dB DNR ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC, Xamp Discrete Custom Bi-amp, Discrete 5.1/Virtual 7.1, Dolby, DTS
- Pristine Audio Output
- Massively Powerful Headphone Audio
- Theatrical-Grade Discreet And Virtual Surround
- New And Improved Software Customization Suite
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
HARDWARE ACCELERATED AUDIO
The addition of AE-7 to your PC rig basically means one thing – you’re adding in a dedicated quad-core processor designed with one goal in mind – to deliver incredibly pristine and enhanced sound on your PC without overstressing your CPU. Sound Blaster handles audio processing on the card itself, freeing up your CPU to handle other tasks.
Enhanced audio is only going to sound as good as the components delivering it, and with the AE-7, we’re not pulling any punches. The AE-7 features an ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC that delivers an incredibly clean 127 dB DNR audio stream at up to 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD64 Playback. If pristine is at the core of your demand, the AE-7 is going to blow past your expectations.
Take easy control with the ACM that is incorporated with a built-in microphone array, ¼” and ⅛” connectors for mic and headphones input and output connections. You can conveniently adjust the volume with the knob on the ACM – all within your fingertips.
CUSTOMIZATION – TAKE FULL COMMAND OF YOUR AUDIO SETUP
All thanks to our users and community, the newly designed Sound Blaster Command software suite has been improved based on their feedback! It’s now easier than ever to customize your audio quickly for your specific needs. The Sound Blaster Command software is available at our support site.
Do you prefer pure audio with no effects or processing while listening to music? Or do you prefer to push your audio immersion to the limits by putting the Sound Core3D enhanced audio effects to work while gaming? The ability to save and switch to multiple profiles with a simple click expands your options when it comes to changing between music, gaming, or movies.
5.1 discrete surround for speakers, 7.1 virtual surround for speakers and headphones, Dolby Digital Live, DTS Connect Encoding, and Sound Blaster Surround Virtualization.
CLEAN AND CRISP AUDIO CLARITY
Features an ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC that delivers an incredibly clean 127 dB DNR audio stream at up to 32-bit / 384 kHz PCM and DSD64 Playback.
XAMP HEADPHONE BI-AMP
Supports ultra-low 1Ω headphone output impedance with capabilities to drive studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones.
- PCI-e bus power
- Sound Core3D
Dynamic Range (DNR)
- 127 dB
Connectivity Options (Main)
- 1 x TOSLINK Optical Out, 1 x 1/8″ Rear Out, 1 x 1/8″ Center / Sub Out, 1 x ⅛“ Mic-in / Line-in (Software selectable, default as Mic-in), 1 x ⅛“ Headphone / Headset Out (default as Headphone), 1 x ⅛″ Front-out
Connectivity Options (Accessory)
- 1 x ⅛″ Mic-in (Mono), 1 x ¼″ Mic-in (Mono), 1 x ⅛″ HP Out (3-pole), 1 x ¼″ HP Out (3-pole)
- Output Impedance: 1Ω, Supported Headphone Impedance: 16—600Ω, IEM: 16—31Ω (1.9V RMS), Normal: 32—149Ω (3V Rms), High Gain: 150—600Ω (5.6V Rms)
DTS Connect Encoding
Dolby Digital Live Encoding
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Playback & Recording
- THD+N (Stereo) : 0.0001%, Dynamic Range (Stereo): 127 dB
For Windows® OS
- Intel® Core™ i3 AMD® equivalent processor
- Intel, AMD, or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows 11, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 / 8.0 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit
- 1 GB RAM
- >600 MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI-e slot
- Sound Blaster AE-7 (Main Card)
- Audio Control Module
- Quick Start Leaflet
- Warranty Leaflets
|Dimensions||14.5 × 2.01 × 12.8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.