Creative T60 2.0 Compact Hi-Fi Desktop Speakers with Clear Dialog and Surround Sound, USB-C Audio, Mic and Headset Ports, BT 5.0, 60W Peak Power
- Hear Clearer Dialog And Enjoy Immersive Surround
- Various Connectivity Option
- Convenient Controls Including Headset And Speakers Switch
- Powerful Acoustics With BasXPort Technology
- Enhance Your Desktop Audio
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Compact Hi-Fi 2.0 Desktop Speakers with Clear Dialog and Surround by Sound Blaster for Computers and Laptops
Are you still settling for the default sound that comes with your PC setup? Despite having your volume level at the highest, do you find yourself straining to hear the spoken dialogs of the show’s characters or your co-workers during an online call because it’s too muffled? Joining the Creative T100 in the T-series speaker line-up, the Creative T60 is here to put a stop to that.
The Creative T60 features Clear Dialog and Surround, our audio technologies that are powered by Sound Blaster’s audio expertise, to deliver clearer spoken dialogs and enhanced surround sound for greater immersion. Backed by powerful acoustics performance with a built-in digital amplifier and our BasXPort technology that further enhances bass performance, your desktop movie experience will be changed forever.
It’s not just for play, either. When it comes to work, our SmartComms Kit makes it simpler to communicate online with its auto mute and two-way noise cancellation features and lets you focus on your online meetings.
Above all, the Creative T60 also comes with a plethora of connectivity options including USB-C audio to your gaming consoles, built-in headset and microphone jacks for when you need to attend an online work call, and a convenient speaker and headphones switch button that is easily within reach. There’s really no better time than now to upgrade your default PC audio.
Your Desktop Audio, Powered by Sound Blaster
Hear what the movie’s characters are saying clearly and stay immersed in your gaming sessions! Powered by Sound Blaster with over 30 years of audio processing legacy and technical expertise, the Creative T60 features Sound Blaster’s audio technologies, Clear Dialog and Surround, to provide you with improved vocal intelligibility and wide surround experience.
Elevate your desktop movie experience and focus on the show without having to read subtitles; dive into the thick of action and stay engaged in your gaming session.
It’s not about the volume level. Sure, it’s great when your movie or game comes with rich and immersive audio, but it’s a total downer if the dialog gets drowned out amongst the explosive sound effects and music.
Clear Dialog extracts the vocals and spoken dialog through an audio processing technique, then intelligently enhances and amplifies them, allowing you to hear each syllable clearly, and without compromising on the other ambient effects.
Complete your experience with our Surround technology that delivers a wider soundstage to your media! Capable of identifying and enhancing the spatial information of incoming audio via Sound Blaster’s audio filters, the technology optimizes the listening experience for both two-channel and multi-channel source content.
The end result: expanded soundstage and spatialized audio from any type of audio source, including Netflix, HBO, and Amazon Prime Video; this provides you with a more realistic and comfortable listening experience that keeps you engrossed in your movies, games, and even music.
Plethora of Connectivity Options
High-quality audio streaming with your laptop and even gaming consoles like PS4, PS5, and even Nintendo Switch
Stream wirelessly from your mobile devices directly to the Creative T60 for effortless music listening.
Headphones / Headset
Plug in your headphones or headsets and enjoy audio or pick up a work call in private.
External Mic Port
Connect an external microphone to the Creative T60 and hold your meetings or communicate with your team in-game.”
On the right speaker, you’ll find a volume knob to make volume adjustments, the Clear Dialog and Surround buttons to activate the audio technologies with a button press, and the power button to turn on the speaker or switch between the audio sources.
- 2.0 system, Computer Speakers
- TV (ARC), Bluetooth®, Aux-in, Headset-out, Mic-in, AC Wall Plug
- Movies / Music, Gaming, Communications, Wireless Streaming
- Left: 147 x 92 x 199 mm / 5.79 x 3.62 x 7.84 inches, Right: 157 x 92 x 199 mm / 6.18 x 3.62 x 7.84 inches
- Speakers: 1.9 kg / 4.18 lbs
Cable Length (End-to-end)
- Satellite: 2.0m / 6.56 ft cable molded to Left Satellite, USB-C to USB-C Cable (Cable Length: 1.2m / 3.94 ft), 3.5 mm Stereo to Stereo Cable (Cable Length: 1.2m / 3.94 ft)
- 2 x 2.75″ Drivers
Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)
- ≥ 75 dB
- Satellites: 2 x 15W RMS, Total System Power: Up to 30W RMS, Peak Power: 60W
- (A2DP) Advanced Audio Distribution Profile, (HFP) Hands-free Profile
- 2402–2480 MHz
- Up to 10m / 33 ft*, *Measured in open space. Walls and structures may affect range of device.
- SmartComms Kit, Clear Dialog and Surround, Powered by Sound Blaster
- Volume: Yes
- USB-C to USB-A Converter, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo to Stereo Cable, USB Type-C Cable, AC Power Adapter 18V 2A (1.5m / 4.92 ft), AC Plugs (Region-specific), Headset Extension Cable (30 cm / 0.98 ft)
- Windows PC, Mac, PS5, PS4 Series, Xbox Series, Nintendo Switch, Mobile (via Bluetooth®)
- Intel® i3 or AMD® equivalent processor
- Windows 11, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit or later
- Available USB port
- Macintosh running macOS 10.12 or higher
- Available USB port
- Creative T60
- AC Power Adapter 18V 2A (1.5m / 4.92 ft)
- AC Plugs (Region-specific)
- 3.5 mm Stereo to Stereo Cable (1.2m / 3.94 ft)
- Headset Extension Cable (30 cm / 0.98 ft)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable (1.2m / 3.94 ft)
- USB-C to USB-A Converter
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Leaflet
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.